Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

Hi, I would love a clear one and a purple one if there are any left. Can you put my name down please?
Am I too late? Hope I am not too late as I have a couple of mystic heads and skeksis heads and a Fizzgig replica
and a couple of shards would be absolutely fantastic to add to my collection.

Hi, I would love a clear one and a purple one if there are any left. Can you put my name down please?
Am I too late? Hope I am not too late as I have a couple of mystic heads and skeksis heads and a Fizzgig replica
and a couple of shards would be absolutely fantastic to add to my collection.
I'll add you to the list! I should have some available for you, and contact you once they arrive, which should be in a few weeks. Thanks!

UPDATE:

I'll be out of town until the 27th! So, don't freak out if I don't respond.
Go ahead and send in your payments and I'll get the Shards shipped out as soon as I get back! :cool: (y)

The shards have arrived in the UK. They are fantastic, really beautiful. I will treasure them. Many thanks for making these available and getting them produced. Excellent work.

Got mine last week but got distracted...absolutely stunning. Now I have come up with a worthy display idea....

FWIW, this is how I displayed mine (sorry, not trying to hijack, hope this helps you sell more shards!):

1660261994135.png

It's a cheap uplight puck, with an action figure display stand epoxied into a hole I drilled in the wood puck. The crystal appears to be floating, and it can be lit up in any color I want!

Hi Brenton, hope your well mate. I read above that your sold out of purple shards. Can you please put me on the waiting list for one, as my daughter has discovered the magic of this movie and would like to own one. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back