Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

For those who have one, I made a display stand for mine, which can be downloaded and printed here : Dark Crystal shard LED Illuminated stand base by BigMrTong
Holy crap thats perfect! I just got myself a 3d printer and having got the crystal for my wife ages ago, was about to try to work out how to build a base (and I'm a total noob so not got a clue - literally printing my first print after a successful benchy) so thanks man - appreciate the share!

For those who have one, I made a display stand for mine, which can be downloaded and printed here : Dark Crystal shard LED Illuminated stand base by BigMrTong
This is wonderful! I've been looking for a good way to display mine.

Did you make this file yourself? If so how hard would it be to be to get a version with the "The Dark Crystal" placard as a separate object from the base? I like to make my prop displays look as in-universe as possible.

Hi Brenton, my daughter keeps reminding me about the purple crystal shard. I’m on the wait list, did you have a set number in mind for ordering the next run of these? Totally understand it’s not worth it to you to have small batches made, but was just curious for her peace of mind. Thanks mate!

Hi Brenton, my daughter keeps reminding me about the purple crystal shard. I’m on the wait list, did you have a set number in mind for ordering the next run of these? Totally understand it’s not worth it to you to have small batches made, but was just curious for her peace of mind. Thanks mate!
Yeah, just waiting on some more interest. The smaller the run, the more expensive it is... and it's harder to sell these if they're over $100...

I’d been trying to figure the best way to display both shards together, and I ended up fiddling around with some open source D&D terrain files and ended up with this. I still need to sand and finish it to look like stone, but I’m decently happy with the results.

Attachments

• 23906A29-6E5D-4C01-836A-D542CEDC579F.jpeg
    23906A29-6E5D-4C01-836A-D542CEDC579F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back