Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

I lucked out in getting one of the last few crystal shards RelicMaker made previously, and it's an awesome piece:

DSC07397.JPG

Had the acrylic custom-made at the plastics fabrication shop I work at. Nicely shows this thing off in all its glory :) You guys won't be disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me in as well. :) One Purple and one clear.

Have you thought about making these out of the Cubic Zirconia like the Lao Diamonds?

Add me in as well. :) One Purple and one clear.

Have you thought about making these out of the Cubic Zirconia like the Lao Diamonds?

They won't make them that big. Not sure if it's just this factory that can't do it, or if they don't make the material to that size.

UPDATE:

Crystal factory is about to close up for holiday and won't be back open and taking orders until March. So, there's still some time for you guys to get on the list and also time to save up some funds!

As soon they open back up, production on the Crystal Shards will start! :cool:thumbsup

Just picked TDC in 4K at Walmart. I was about ten minutes in before I paused it to find this thread to say, I'm in. If it's ok, I'll decide colour when we're closer to ordering.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back